We just got back from a rollicking trip to Georgia in which we saw a record six muffler men! Mostly chiefs, which I like, actually. However, on this trip, I jacked my back somehow - who knew that sitting could mess up one's back? Perhaps it was sitting and the combination of a cough that was getting a bit out of hand. But anyway, got back, had to get my back fixed and really three days later, I am finally getting around to cooking. Finally. Going to the store, being an adult, all of that. So here is what I have got going on this week:
Mushroom and Barley Pie + Greens
Salmon + Broccoli (Henry is really digging the broccoli steamed with soy sauce lately)
TJs Indian beauty
Goat Cheese and Asparagus Pasta + Acorn Squash
Quinoa and Kale + Roasted Sweet Potato
Cauliflower Soup + Bread
Barley Salad for J's lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment