I am, again, trying to do more veg stuff. So this week we have one meat meal, instead of "meatless" Mondays, I think I will do MEAT Mondays, and we will all dress like savage, bloodthirsty hellions. Just on that day. Anyway, it is time to share the menu of the century, or at least the menu of this very average, quiet, and cozy week.
I have a bunch of arugula in the garden, so I am trying to use it up, which shouldn't be too hard.
Here goes:
Sea Salt Baked Potatoes with Arugula + Greens The recipe calls for a dressing with raw egg, I think I am going to try it. I have eggs from my friends farm, and I trust her. Also, the kids won't have any, just the Mr. and me. It is only one yolk, I figure I've done that sort of damage with raw cookie dough, before.
Salad Pizza (going to try arugula, carmalized onions, walnuts, and goat cheese, on this)
Sausages with Sweet Pepper and Onion Stew with Fried Croutons (Melissa Clark, p.177) + Greens + Bread
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burritos (Moosewood, p. 172)
Cashew Curry + Rice
Tabasco Butter Asparagus and Quinoa + Coconut Spiced Spinach
Still need to do the raw cheesecake...
Oh, and some arugula and prosciutto wraps - garden snacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment